The campaign committee for Governor Andrew Cuomo raised a total of $6,004,070.15 and filed the following information with the Board of Elections for the July 16, 2018 filing:
- Total Receipts: $6,027,973.32 for the first half of 2018
- Total Cash On Hand (End of Period): $31,122,984.78
- Median contribution: $150
- Most frequent number donated: $5
- 57 Percent, or over 1,100 contributions, were for $250 or less.
- Over 84 percent of all contributions came from New Yorkers.
The campaign contributed nearly $400,000 to the State Democratic Committee to help fund the successful campaign to enact legislation to take guns out of the hands of domestic abusers and the coordinated campaign to take back the House and State Senate.
The Cuomo campaign also maxed out to state Senate candidates’ primary campaigns in competitive districts, including contributing $7,000 each to Anna Kaplan, Peter Harckham, Monica Martinez, Lou D’Amaro, Karen Smythe, James Gaurghan and John Brooks.
The Cuomo campaign also maxed out to Lt. Gov. Kathy Hochul’s primary campaign, contributing $21,000.
These figures were provided by Cuomo campaign spokeswoman Abbey Fashouer.